Diploma of Information Technology (Higher Education)
Term 3 (I)
Term 3 (II)
|25 March, 2019|
|17 October, 2019|
43 weeks of study, 20 contact hours per week
Higher Education Diploma of Information Technology
Nationally recognised qualification:
Academy of Information Technology (RTO: 90511, Registered Higher Education Provider: PRV12005), of which Coder Academy is a division.
$24,950 + $200 enrollment fee
FEE-HELP Loans - More details regarding FEE-HELP tuition loans are available at studyassist.gov.au
Credit Transfer & Recognition of Prior Learning
Click here to refer to The Academy of Information Technology's RPL Policy
Student Services Policies
Please click here to refer to the Academy of Information Technology Student Services Policies on withdrawals, cancellations, refunds and FEE-HELP re-credit.
We provide comfortable classrooms, break out areas with kitchen facilities and high speed wifi access at all of our campuses. Our courses are BYOD (bring your own device) and please ensure your computer is 2011 or later with at least 4G of RAM. You will have a better experience with a Mac or Linux but a Windows computer will also function appropriately. We will provide all software applications that are required throughout the course.
- All applicants must be aged 17 and above (under 18s must have written parent/guardian consent)
- Successful completion of Australian Year 12 or equivalent
- Successful in-person or Skype interview with a Coder Academy’s Admissions Officer. Applicants are encouraged to prepare a portfolio for the admissions interview
- Alternative entry may be available in certain circumstances (e.g. you have completed relevant work experience/qualification prior to entry)
- Applicants may be required to undergo an Admissions Test prior to entry
- IELTS 5.5 (no band less than 5.0) or equivalent which has been completed within the last 12 months
- Compulsory overseas student health insurance (OSHC) which may be purchased from Coder Academy & paid with the initial enrolment payment.
In addition to the above, international applicants must also meet the following minimum language requirements:
Applicants who do not meet the English requirements are still encouraged to apply. Depending on your English ability, we may request you undertake additional English studies prior to commencing your Diploma. Please be advised that the nature of the higher education Diploma of Information Technology (bootcamp delivery mode) requires high levels of English competency.
Applicants are advised to begin this process well in advance of intended start date to allow adequate time for processing of documentation. Please contact Coder Academy’s Admissions Office at +61 2 8355 3822 or email [email protected].
For international student services available, such as student accommodation, please refer to the Academy of Information Technology’s International Student page: http://www.ait.edu.au/international-students