PART 1: DATA ANALYTICS FUNDAMENTALS WITH EXCEL - $4500 + GST
In the first stream of our Data Analytics part-time course series, we'll be using Microsoft Excel to introduce key data analytics fundamentals from macros to automation and much more!
About the course
Microsoft Excel is a universally accessible tool used across all kinds of industries, making it the perfect starting point for all aspiring Data Analysts!
In the Data Analytics Fundamentals with Excel course, students are introduced to key data analytics fundamentals and applied activities with Excel so that they can take these skills and immediately apply them to their current role or kick-start the initial stages of a new career as a Data Analyst.
Next Intake: 11 October 2019
Duration: 8 weeks (9am - 5pm, Fri & Sat)
Price: $4,500 +GST
What will you learn?
In just 8 weeks, Coder Academy’s Data Analytics Fundamentals with Excel course will enable you to:
- Learn advanced excel techniques crucial for solving complex business problems using data
- Learn how to extract, clean and manipulate data to effectively observe patterns and trends
- Discover how to automate processes using macros so that they can successfully tell a concrete story
- Understand the role of and fundamental skills required to be a Data Analyst
- Learn to visualise data to offer meaningful solutions with impact through specific data insights
Who is it for?
- Those who work with lots of data, but are not sure how to make the most of it! In this course, you'll learn how to leverage data for concrete decision making.
- Those who are confident using the fundamentals of Excel (i.e. applying simple formulas such as additions and subtractions,, importing/exporting data, etc.) and want to learn how to automate data processes.
Do I need to bring anything?
- Bring your own Laptop with Excel installed on your device
- A pen and notebook to jot down notes (optional)
Can't find what you're looking for?ASK US