PART 3: DATA ANALYTICS WITH PYTHON - $2500 + GST
Combine your Python skills with your data analysis knowledge with our final 4 week course in our part-time series: Data Analytics with Python!
About the course
Combine your Python skills with your data analysis knowledge with our final 4 week course: Data Analytics with Python. During this course you will conduct your own analyses using programming to effectively solve complex business problems by learning how to upload, manipulate and visualise data to create meaningful stories, identify patterns and predict trends to take your career to the next level.
Next Intake: 27 March 2020
Duration: 4 weeks (9am - 5pm, Fri & Sat)
Price: $2,500 +GST
What will you learn?
In just 4 weeks, Coder Academy’s Data Analytics Fundamentals with Python will enable you to:
- Learn how to utilise tools and libraries in Python for data analysis and data visualisation, such as: Jupyter Notebooks, Pandas, NumPy, SciPy, Matplotlib and Seaborn.
- Learn how to extract and clean data in Python to see patterns and trends.
- Learn how to manipulate and visualise data using Python.
- How to solve real-world problems using a variety of case studies and applying your acquired analytics skills in Python.
- Learn how you can combine data analytics with programming towards concrete decision making across different businesses and industries.
Who is it for?
- Those who have programmed in Python before and are keen to take their first step towards a career in Data Science as a Data Analyst.
- Those who want to see how data analysis can be done outside of their licensed-software universe. (After all, Jupyter really is the new Excel...)
- Those who have lots of data and are not sure how to use it!
Do I need to bring anything?
- Bring your own Laptop
- You must be proficient in Python programming to be able to do the course.
Can't find what you're looking for?ASK US