PART 2: INTRO TO PYTHON PROGRAMMING - $4500 + GST
For our second stream of our short-course data analysis series, we launch into the magical world of Python Programming and discover all the things you can do with it!
About the course
From Hollywood blockbusters, to Cyber Security and the magical world of Data Science, some could argue that Python Programming is a worldwide sensation...
In this course, you will be introduced to programming using the most popular language in the data analytics community: Python! Throughout the 8 weeks of the course, you will be taught fundamental concepts in computer programming, how to write code in Python and be encouraged to take your understanding of data analytics to the next level using Python programming as a tool.
Next Intake: 17 January 2020
Duration: 8 weeks (9am - 5pm, Fri & Sat)
Price: $4,500 +GST
What will you learn?
In just 8 weeks, Coder Academy’s Introduction to Python Programming course will enable you to:
- Learn the fundamental concepts in computer programming.
- Learn how to write code in Python using conditional statements, loops, functions and objects.
- Learn how to test and validate the correctness of your code.
- Be exposed to the larger developer tools and community, including Git, IDE’s and much more.
Who is it for?
- Those who have never programmed before and want to learn a widely-used language used in all kinds of industries.
- Those who are thinking of upskilling into development roles across different areas of technology.
- Those who use common tools for data analysis, like Excel, and are curious about how they can translate these skills and automate processes using programming.
Do I need to bring anything?
- Bring your own laptop
Can't find what you're looking for?ASK US