Code, Cloud & Cyber Security Bootcamp
Diploma of Information Technology (Higher Education)
100% Online - Virtual Classroom
|13 May, 2021|
40 weeks of study, 21 hours per week
Higher Education Diploma of Information Technology
Nationally recognised qualification:
Academy of Information Technology (RTO: 90511, Registered Higher Education Provider: PRV12005), of which Coder Academy is a division.
FEE-HELP Loans - More details regarding FEE-HELP tuition loans are available at studyassist.gov.au
Credit Transfer & Recognition of Prior Learning
Click here to refer to The Academy of Information Technology's RPL Policy
Student Services Policies
Please click here to refer to the Academy of Information Technology Student Services Policies on withdrawals, cancellations, refunds and FEE-HELP re-credit.
Please ensure your computer is 2016 or later with at least 8G of RAM. You will have a better experience with a Mac or Linux but a Windows computer will also function appropriately. We will provide all software applications that are required throughout the course.
- All applicants must be aged 17 and above (under 18s must have written parent/guardian consent)
- Successful completion of Australian Year 12 or equivalent
- Successful in-person or Skype interview with a Coder Academy’s Admissions Officer. Applicants are encouraged to prepare a portfolio for the admissions interview
- Alternative entry may be available in certain circumstances (e.g. you have completed relevant work experience/qualification prior to entry)
- Applicants may be required to undergo an Admissions Test prior to entry
- Demonstrated interest in cloud technologies, cyber security and back-end programming